Let the Games begin!  

Posted by Dino in ,

MBA applicants from across the world gather for the annual competition for Business School entry to begin.

As HappyBunny notes, athletes of varying type gathered in Beijing on 08/08/08 for the start of one type of games. In the meanwhile, Wharton and Kellogg opened their applications over the weekend to let another set of games ramp up to full speed.

I feel like the application process has now really got into full swing. Applications are now open for all my target schools. At the moment I seem to be spending more time talking to my recommenders and discussing ideas than anything else. This is both a little frustrating, because I am not working much on my essays, but I also want them to get going on writing their part of the application. With five schools, I really feel they have a lot of work ahead of them.

In the meanwhile, the Dollar has strengthened over the last two weeks, slightly increasing the cost of any US MBA education to foreigners. Interesting times lie ahead!

Follow any responses to this entry through the

2 comments

hehee... thanks for the post about the opening :P I'm almost done with columbia, will start kellogg soon :P

12 August 2008 at 16:49

hehee... thanks for the post about the opening :P I'm almost done with columbia, will start kellogg soon :P

12 August 2008 at 16:49

Post a Comment