The lure of women, beach and volleyballs.  

Posted by Dino in ,

Male MBA applicants the world over stop work for a day, 21st August. No one is sure of what might be distracting them.

Four years ago I was working in a Customer Support department. We had a TV screen that ought to be showing stats of customer queries. Instead, it was showing the Olympic women’s beach volleyball. When I changed companies, I thought those hey days were gone. I should have known different. I now work in an open plan office and all yesterday, just from where I was sitting, I could see three screens showing the women’s beach volleyball. One of these was a large projector beaming against the wall of the Director’s open plan office area. Just what is it about this sport that has captured so many hearts? I just don’t see the attraction...

Follow any responses to this entry through the

0 comments

Post a Comment