What Matters To You Most And Why?  

Posted by Dino in , ,

Over the last 30 days, about 20% of visitors to my blog have come through search engines. Starting with the most popular searches, that 20% breaks down as above...

I've managed to get something together for that darn'd Stanford question. Despite previously coming up with a few different approches to cracking this one, I have since found some better approaches that I thought I would share. Evidence suggests there are people out there still struggling with this one. Here some different ways to think about that question...

Find the closest child you have in your family, perhaps a son, niece, second cousin or similar. If  you were going to die tomorrow, what single important advice would you give them? I got this idea from a video I was watching on YouTube. Two world-champion public speakers were giving advice on writing speeches. Those interested can find it here.

If you were to take one thing away [from you], what would happen, and why is that bad, according to you? — It reveals something very inner-core. This idea come from this interesting blog entry.

Follow any responses to this entry through the

0 comments

Post a Comment