When will the Recommendation questions be released?  

Posted by Dino in ,

There is a lot of excitement about the early release of essay questions. However, I can't help but feel that the most time consuming part of all this will be the recommendation questions. When are they going to be rubber stamped by the schools and ready for consumption? I am certain that I'll manage to get my essays in, whatever it takes. However, getting my recommenders to do whatever it takes is not easy for anyone, I'm sure. Just today one of my recommenders said, "I hope I haven't signed up for a lot of work!"

I suspect that we'll have to wait for the applications to open proper to get the final version of the recommendation questions to distribute to our recommenders. Because August is the month of summer holidays, some of my recommenders will be off. I'm thinking that my recommenders will really only have the month of September to get their writing done and ready. Thus far I have told them that I reckon they will need to write about three pages and then slice and dice what they come up with to the specific questions that each school asks. Are there any better approaches than this?

For those of you seeking that recommender from your extracuricular space, I've found the picture here for you.

Follow any responses to this entry through the

4 comments

wow! you are extremely organized :P

22 July 2008 at 00:42

wow! you are extremely organized :P

22 July 2008 at 00:42

hmm. Maybe that is what matters to me most. Maybe not.

22 July 2008 at 00:57

hmm. Maybe that is what matters to me most. Maybe not.

22 July 2008 at 00:57

Post a Comment